- Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a pln 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
- Just plug & play.
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12VDC.Input Voltage (limits): 6-20VDC.
- Buckled Analog Port : Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND.
- Digital IO port : 13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos.
- Analog IO Port:2.54 grid male pin header connections.
- Buckled Communication Port : Selectable between I2C and UARt.
- Size: Approx. 7cm x 5.8cm - 2.76inch x 2.28inch.
1x Arduino Sensor Shield(Extension Board)