Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x).
It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader